Position – Sales And Marketing Manager
Prendismo is a technology company that offers digital video content and process solutions to corporations engaged in knowledge capture and collaborative learning. Prendismo is redefining the way organizations capture, share, and actively evolve the tacit knowledge that arises out of the experiences and insights of their employees.
We are currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager to lead our sales and business development initiatives.
- Handling all sales, marketing and account management for the company
- Enhancing existing and developing new customer relationships
- Increasing market exposure through branding, press releases and social media presence
- Working with company management team to define sales strategies
- BA or BS Degree
- Execution-orientation with sales experience in B2B environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Professional interest in technology and digital media
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High energy, self motivated and directed
- Ability to travel
Preferred Experience Will Include
- Previous experience in a startup or smaller-sized entrepreneurial company
- Previous experience in working with customers to define new products
Interested In Applying?
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Position – Software Developer
Prendismo is developing a transformational platform to help organizations capture, share and evolve their “tribal knowledge”. We are looking for a software developer who will be part of the team that takes our current prototype and develops a more “bulletproof” model that will be commercially viable.
We are looking for an applicant who is creative and who can help us leverage existing technologies in digital media, collaborative toolsets and social networking into a new platform. We don’t want to reinvent the wheel… we want to use existing best of breed tools together in a new platform to build our product.
This is an exciting time to join the team: we are ramping quickly and have a superb opportunity for an applicant who is ready to drive the direction of our new technology.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
- Strong ColdFusion experience with emphasis on CFCs and object-oriented development
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience as a software developer, architect or consultant for relevant web technologies
- Passionate and knowledgeable about exploring and experimenting with the latest developer technologies and experience interacting with developer communities
- Experience with one or more of the following languages not required but a huge plus: Java, .NET, PHP, Python, Ruby
- Experience with Subversion and/or version control systems
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills as you will be working with a team that has remote offices
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies including cloud based APIs and protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience in data modeling and database architecture
- Experience architecting solutions from database to user interface
- Deep analytical skills enabling comprehension and development of complex business and technical issues, topics and plans
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple opportunities, projects and priorities concurrently
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical team members
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance
Prendismo is an Ithaca, NY based technology startup that offers digital video content and process solutions to corporations engaged in knowledge capture, collaborative learning, and social networking ventures.
Interested In Applying?
Please send your resume along with a cover letter and any relevant links to work you’ve done as well as any additional samples you think will be helpful in evaluating your employment candidacy to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!